FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions, along with the Infrared Training Centre (ITC), has declared the conference program for InfraR&D 2012. This innovative program is an established worldwide event conducted for thermographers working in Industry, automation and R&D.
One of the major objectives of this 2012 event is to function as a platform for various engineers and scientists to discuss the potential of high performance infrared measurement equipment and its varied applications.
Expert lecturers from over eight countries will participate at the 2012 InfraR&D conference. Their presentations will be based on a variety of IR physics and applications such as modelling of thermo fluid dynamics, medical applications and advanced NDT solutions.
The accepted papers include the following major topics:
- Human febrile temperature measurement with thermography
- Thermal modelling of electronics by means of IRT
- Induction excited thermography and NDT
- Use of thermography in detecting hidden infections
- Partial discharges on HV equipment
- Human detection and people counting using multiple image processing techniques in crowds
- Foreground / background segmentation techniques of free flow subjects in thermal imagery
- Fundamental research of temperature distribution in metal cutting using thermography
- IRT as tool for non-destructive evaluation of materials
- Infrared thermography in thermo fluid dynamics
- High temperature measurements with a NIR thermography camera.
The event is scheduled on 25th and 26th April and will be held at the Hannover Fair.