STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announces that all the proposed resolutions were adopted at the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), which was held in Amsterdam on June 21, 2013.
The main resolutions, proposed by the Supervisory Board, were:
- The adoption of the Company's 2012 Statutory Annual Accounts prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- The distribution, in line with the Dividend Policy of the Company, of a semi-annual cash dividend per common share of US$0.10 in the second quarter of 2013 and US$0.10 in the third quarter of 2013, to be paid in June and September of 2013, respectively, to shareholders of record in the month of each quarterly payment. The first payment date will be on June 27, 2013 for Euronext Paris and Borsa Italiana and on July 2, 2013 for the New York Stock Exchange. (For additional details on the dividend payment and ex-dividend dates, please refer to the table below);
- The appointment of Ms. Janet Davidson as a new member of the Supervisory Board for a three-year term, expiring at the 2016 AGM, as a replacement for Mr. Raymond Bingham, whose mandate has expired;
- The reappointment of Mr. Alessandro Ovi as member of the Supervisory Board for a three-year term, expiring at the 2016 AGM;
- The amendment of the compensation scheme of the Supervisory Board;
- The approval of a new four-year Unvested Stock Award Plan for Management and Key Employees.
The complete agenda and all relevant detailed information concerning the 2013 AGM, as well as all related materials, are available on the Company’s web site (www.st.com) and have been made available to shareholders in compliance with legal requirements.
The draft minutes of the AGM will be posted on the Annual General Meeting page of the Company website at www.st.com as of July 2013.
Additionally, STMicroelectronics’ 2012 accounts, reported in accordance with U.S. GAAP, were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 20-F on March 4, 2013.
The table below summarizes the full schedule for the quarterly dividends:
||Ex-dividend Date (globally)
||Global Record Date
||Payment Date in Europe
||NYSE Payment Date: on or after
||Transfer between New York and Dutch registered shares restricted:
||From End of Business in Europe on:
||Until Open of Business in NY on:
(*)The fourth quarter 2013 and first quarter 2014 dividends will be decided at a shareholders’ meeting to be held during the fourth quarter of 2013.