Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Impact of Biosensing Technologies (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
Biosensors are devices which sense biological signals/analyte and then use a transducer to change it to a corresponding electrical energy. Biosensors are differentiated based on the element being analyzed, primarily biological element comprising of enzymes, antibodies, microbes, proteins, etc. and the transducer type being used for analyzing such as electrochemical, optical, calorimetric, etc. Biosensors is a multidisciplinary field and is based on the basic principles of physics, chemistry, and biology, along with a wide range of physical or performance factors. These factors are usually used by manufacturers to differentiate their products.
The aim of this research service on Impact on Biosensing Technologies is to thoroughly assess and analyze the biosensing technology trends in healthcare and provide strategic recommendations for the stakeholders.
The Research Service will cover the following key sections:
- Identifying the technology capability of biosensors market in the clinical space and elaborating on their impact in the medical devices market.
- Discussion on the technology value chain of the biosensors market in clinical domain.
- Snapshots of the market impact of key innovations in this space.
- Drivers and challenges impacting the adoption of biosensors based health monitoring devices.
- Snapshot of region wise technology landscape based on technology adoption and maturity.
- Alignment of the demand side analysis and strategic recommendations.
- Discuss the funding scenario on a regional basis.
- Potential market and application areas
- Technology development roadmap.
- Elaborate the technology management strategy.
- Discuss the latest patents in this space.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot and Trends
3. Impact Assessment and Analysis
4. Diffusion of Innovations and Need Assessment
5. Opportunity Evaluation and Roadmapping
6. Key Patents, Contact Details, Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ztgtvs/impact_of