Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bioacoustic Sensing - Prospective Opportunities in Key Sectors (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
This report evaluates bioacoustics sensing and opportunities in key sectors, and identified key prospective opportunities that will have an impact on different sectors in the near, medium and long-term.
Bioacoustics is a combination of biology and acoustics, which includes ultrasound and vibration. The technology comprises creation, detection, and reception of sound, as well as the relation of acoustics signals to the medium through which they are dispersed. Bioacoustics sensing has been used to, for example, locate and identify animals; and is used on humans for medical applications, such as measuring body sounds on skin surface.
Other medical applications where bioacoustics sensors have opportunities include regeneration of hearing and restoration of the body, reducing cancer tumors, allergies, and body pain. In addition, it can also be employed in electronic applications. The research service captures opportunities for bioacoustics sensing technology and prospects over short-, medium- and long- term.
- The development of bioacoustics sensing is emerging with increasing research.
- The market is still in infancy, but it is projected to grow tremendously in the next ten years.
- Commercial applications enabling smart-phones are expected to drive the demand for bioacoustics sensing in the next five years.
- Wearable devices, such as armbands, will increase the demand for bioacoustics sensors.
- Wearable applications and consumer electronics are expected to be the areas for wider usage of the technology, followed by applications in the medical sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Findings
3. Technology Snapshot
3.1 Industry Overview
3.2 Technology Capability-Bioacoustics Sensing
3.3 Technology Development-Global Patent Trends in Bioacoustics Sensing
3.4 Global Trends and Growth Opportunities
3.5 Market Needs
3.6 Factors Influencing Bioacoustics Sensing-Drivers and Challenges
4. Assessment of Opportunities in Key Sectors
4.1 Opportunities Scenario and Trends
4.2 Evaluation of Opportunities-OSE Model
4.3 Evaluation of Opportunities-OSE Model
5. Convergence Opportunities
6. Strategic Insights
7. Key Patents
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvgzxh/bioacoustic