Designed specifically for the thermoplastics resin industry, the LMI5500 is extremely advanced. It boasts a plethora of benefits and features, varying from unified software across all online and laboratory production equipment, to ground-breaking accuracy.
User simplicity is greatly improved courtesy of the LMI5500’s improved touch screen, enhanced access for sample cutting, and its removable inspection plate. The LMI5500 can deliver a great range of data for shear rate, shear stress, melt flow rate, melt density, intrinsic and apparent viscosity, and testing conditions.
- Gravitational correction
- New Windows 10 loT touch screen native interface
- HDMI and multiple USB ports
- Built in WIFI and ethernet
- Performance meets international standards: ASTM D1238 & D3364, ISO 1133-1 & ISO 1133-2, BS2782, DIN 53735, JIS K7210
- Melt Flow Rate to Intrinsic Viscosity correlation for PET
- Automatic sample cutter for ease and consistency in sample cutting
- Nearly unlimited program storage capability
- Increased access to the die for sample cutting with a strategically placed mirror to easily view the die and cutting area
- Direct digital scale USB interface for sample weighing
- Supports multiple languages
Improving Melt Flow Rate and Melt Density with the LMI5500 Series