The PT46X5 Series transmitter from Dynisco is a +/−0.5% sensor that is perfect for general-purpose melt pressure measurements where simple installation, reliability and repeatability are required.
The PT46X5 transmitters offer the industry-standard 0–5 VDC amplified signal developed to function with PLCs and DCS; however, 1–6 VDC outputs are also provided.
The PT46X5 transmitter is fitted with zero and span potentiometers to acclimatize it to process conditions. Optional RTD configurations or thermocouple is provided to offer melt temperatures. The PT46X5 transmitter includes a 1/2-20 UNF thread for installation in regular transducer mounting holes and can be delivered with a wide range of electrical connections.
The PT46X5 Series includes various models, like TPT4605, TPT4625, TPT4635, PT4605, PT4625 and PT4635.
- Dymax®-coated stainless steel wetted components
- Precision is better than +/−0.5%
- Modifiable zero and span
- Internal shunt calibrations of 80%
- Includes 0–500 to 0–30,000 psi
- Offers 0–5 VDC and 1–6 VDC outputs
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Reliable and repeatable pressure measurements
- Acclimatize the transmitter to process conditions
- Can be easily calibrated and used
- A wide range of pressure available
- Allows direct input to supervisory control systems