The SPX 2-Series from Dynisco comes with a range of processes and electrical connections. The SPX 2-Series is an entirely welded construction. Such amplified transmitters avoid the need for external signal conditioning.
Each model in the SPX 2-Series can interface directly with distributed computers, PLCs, control systems and comparable high level control devices. Comes with optional thermocouple or RTD configurations to offer melt temperature.
Models 2241, 2242, 2243,2244, 2290, 2291 and 2292 form part of the SPX 2 Series.
- 4 to 20 mA loop-powered output
- Extensive selection of pressure ranges provided
- Comes with +/−0.25% precision
- Output provided directly to PLC or DSC
- Turndown 6:1 (Turndown 3:1 for model SPX 2290)
- Satisfies CE needs
- Configurations provided for use in dangerous conditions
- Approved as CE ATEX Intrinsically Safe
- Accurate, repeatable pressure measurements can be done
- Can be remotely configured through HARTTM
- Approved as CSA Explosion-Proof
- Approved as FM Explosion-Proof
- PL 'c' Certified (for Relay Output)
- SIL 2 Certified (for Pressure Output)
- More approvals are available