The PT46X6 transmitters available from Dynisco offer the industry-standard 0–10 VDC amplified signal developed to function with PLCs and DCS, but 1–11 VDC outputs are also provided.
The PT46X6 transmitter is fitted with zero and span potentiometers to acclimatize it to process conditions. Optional RTD configurations or thermocouple is provided to offer melt temperatures.
The PT46X6 transmitter includes a 1/2-20 UNF thread for installation in regular transducer mounting holes and can be delivered with a wide range of electrical connections.
The PT46X6 Series is available in various models, like TPT4606, TPT4626, TPT4636, PT4606, PT4626 and PT4636.
- Precision is better than ±0.5%
- Modifiable zero and span
- DyMax®-coated stainless steel wetted components
- Internal shunt calibrations of 80%
- Offers 0–10 VDC and 1–11 VDC outputs
- Includes 0–500 to 0–30,000 psi