All models of the MDT Series are available in 0–5 VDC, 4–20 mA, and 0–10 VDC, 2-, 3- and 4-wire high level outputs.
The amplified MDT Series is integrated with several features provided in Dynisco’s standard MDA Series. These features include established bonded strain gauge construction for a reliable operation, a flush diaphragm and a flexible armored capillary fitted between the amplifier housing and the rigid stem. The electrical built-in calibration is another benefit of the MDT Series.
The MDT Series features the MDT422 model.
- A flexible capillary provided between a rigid stem and housing
- Installation offered for media temperature of up to 400°C
- Numerous high level outputs
- Available in 4–20 mA, two-wire 0–10 V DC, three/four-wire and other voltage output signal ranges
- Built-in electrical calibration