The SPX 5-Series from Dynisco is an intelligent 4 to 20 mA pressure transmitter that features DynaLarity™, a Dynisco breakthrough that utilizes a sophisticated algorithm. This algorithm linearizes offsets caused by process effects on the sensor.
The SPX 5-Series is an all-welded construction developed for use in dangerous locations and comes with a wide range of process and electrical connections.
The SPX5 Series comes in various models, like SPX5342, SPX5343, SPX5344, SPX5390, SPX5391 and SPX5392.
- Offers a loop-powered output of 4–20 mA
- Enhanced precision and available with Dynalarity of ±0.2%
- Turndown 3:1
- Can be remotely configured through HARTTM
- Configurations available for use in dangerous areas
- Enables accurate and repeatable pressure measurements
- A broad selection of pressure ranges is available
- Output is directly supplied to PLC or DSC
- Fulfills CE requirements
- Approved as CSA Explosion-Proof
- Approved as FM Explosion-Proof
- Approved as CE ATEX Intrinsically Safe
- PL 'c' Certified (Relay output)
- SIL 2 Certified (Pressure output)
- Extra approvals are also available