Dynisco’s Echo sensors have been developed to fulfill customers’ needs by offering a combination of performance and economic value for common extrusion applications and, at the same time, offer repeatability of ±0.2% when quantifying process pressures.
The Echo Series sensors can be used when a certain application needs a quality measurement for improved control but without the costs of all the additional features.
The Echo sensors now come with an alternative NaK fill.
- Precision is better than ±0.5%
- Two-year warranty and six decades of Dynisco industry expertise
- Comes in mA, mV/V, or 0–10 VDC outputs
- TiAlN diaphragm coating is provided as standard
- Comes in configurations that fit a majority of the extruder applications
- Includes an integral temperature sensor option
- An alternative fill model is also available
- Includes 1.5, 3, 5, 7.5 and 10M psi pressure range capability