The Global Fingerprint sensors market is valued at $5.5 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 17.53% and is expected to reach $20.03 billion by 2022. The most important factors driving the market are electronic devices such as laptops, PC's, tablets, mobiles, Increase in demand for Fingerprint Sensors in Security checks in airports, organizations. On the other side, the factors such as lack of awareness on security rudiments and complexity of smart phone, can restrain the growth of fingerprint sensors market.
Global Fingerprint sensors markets are mainly segmented by Technology, by Material, by Type, by Application and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segmented into Optical Sensors, Ultrasound Sensors, Thermal Sensors and Capacitive Sensors. Based on Material, market is classified into Quartz, Optical Prism, Capacitive, Ultrasonic, Sapphire (Coating Material), Adhesives. Based on Type, markets are categorized into Area Sensors and Swipe Sensors. Based on Application, Fingerprint sensors market are segmented into Healthcare, Smart Homes, Mobile Applications, Government, Commercial Security, Military, Defense & Aerospace, Travel & Migration. Fingerprint sensors market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The keyplayers in the Fingerprint sensors market include, Infineon, Technologies AG (Germany), IrScan, Synaptics (U.S.), Idex ASA, 3M Cogent, Inc., Cyber-SIGN, Interlink Electronics, Fingerprint Cards AB, Ekey Biometric Systems.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03262780-summary/view-report.html