Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), a world leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, today introduced two RF power detectors with wide dynamic range and best-in-class accuracy and temperature stability.
Designed with ADI’s leading detector expertise, the ADL5903 RF detector is an optimal solution for a variety of high frequency systems requiring accurate measurement of signal power independent of waveform characteristics. The ADL5506 RF detector is a complete subsystem for the measurement of RF signals in a wide range of wireless terminal devices. Both detectors are offered in small packages with low-power operation, making them ideal for designs that are constrained by space or power.
ADL5903 Key Features:
- Single-ended input dynamic range of 35 dB, 50 Ω source-compatible
- Accurate RMS-to-DC conversion from 200 MHz to 6 GHz
- Linear in decibels output, scaled 35.5 mV/dB at 900 MHz
- Waveform and modulation independent
ADL5506 Key Features:
- Typical dynamic range: 45 dBm to 0 dBm
- Frequency range from 30 MHz to 4.5 GHz
- Stable linear-in decibel response
- Low power: 3.8mA @ 3 V (with < 1uA in Disable Mode)