The 750 Series Gas Detector is built upon 100 years of gas detection knowledge. With more than 400 hazardous gases and vapors monitored, the 750 Series gas detectors offer a flexible future proof system for gas detection requirements.
IGD’s Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol permits the 750 series to communicate over the detector power cables. Furthermore, the cables have no specific polarity on connection. Any mix of safe area gas detectors or any type of ATEX detectors can be networked along with I/O cards, alarms, illuminated signage etc.
Powerful systems for Gas Detection for the fire safety smoke fans in car parks. We are pleased to say we've supplied and installed several IGD systems and consider them to be the best in the market place for Gas Detection. This new 2-wire platform revolutionises our offering with so much flexibility on I/O also enabling field wiring to be just one cable regardless of what types of detection or annunciation nodes are required. Great work from IGD.
Collen Baker, Air Quality and Comfort Cooling Specialist, COOL-TECH
This decreases cabling speeds installation and minimizes errors. The installed systems have better reliability from the fewer terminations and from IGD’s continuous monitoring integrated into the Sentinel+™ protocol. Data is uninterruptedly monitored, not only for gas readings but also internal diagnostics and calibration, guaranteeing maximum system availability.
With only 2 wires for power and communication, existing systems can be easily upgraded using the existing cabling.
There is an option to easily incorporate more detectors and accessories where needed. Each 750 Series detector has many I/O options as well as being a gas detector. This makes adding signaling or control functions to the system very easy. Cable a beacon sounder to the closest available detector or integrate control for a solenoid valve.
The extra ports on the detectors can be used to read in other analog 4-20 mA signals, pressure, temperature and flow. If it is a 4-20 mA signal then users can read it into the detector and then set alarms against it in the same way as the gas detectors. Two controller versions are available with a full range of interfaces.
Why is it the “Safety Engineers Device of Choice”
- Pre-calibrated: ready to use and directly linked to the TOCSIN 750/650 2-wire series control panels
- Only two wires: Allows communication over the power cables, no polarity required
- 2-core cable: Save up to 70% on installation costs
- Easily upgrade current systems: Using the existing power cables
- Multiple I/O: as standard with each detector, solid state and relay outputs, digital and analog inputs
- Easily integrated: more detectors and accessories where needed
- Mixture of detectors: Any mix of safe area or any type of ATEX detectors can be networked together with I/O cards, alarms, illuminated signage etc.
Available Sensor Types Include
Gases Detected Include
- Ethylene Oxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Hydrogen Cyanide
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitric Oxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Boron Tri-Chloride
- Volatile Organic Compounds