The new single gas portable monitor, the UNI, from International Gas Detectors consists of the broadest choice of sensors inclusive of exotics. Also, the UNI provides long-life, lead-free oxygen sensors for highly specified oxygen applications.
This strong, clip-on detector is available with a big display and 50-event datalogging, guaranteeing the latest safety information. This economical single-gas portable monitor does not compromise on quality. The UNI is considered to be a detectably better single-gas portable monitor.
Listed below are the available sensor options:
- Carbon monoxide (CO) 500/1, 1000/1, 2000/1 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) 50.0/0.1, 100.0/0.1, 200.0/0.1, 1000/1 ppm
- Lead-free oxygen (O2) 25/0.1%, 30/0.1%
- Inerting alarms (O2) 25/0.1%
- Oxygen (O2) 25/0.1%, 30/0.1%
- Ammonia (NH3) 100/1, 500/1 ppm
- Arsine (AsH3) 1.00/0.01 ppm
- Chlorine (Cl3) 50.0/0.1 ppm
- Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) 1.00/0.01 ppm
- Phosgene (COCl2) 1.00/0.01 ppm
- Hydrogen (H2) 1000/1, 2000/1 ppm
- Hydrogen chloride (HCl) 15.0/0.1 ppm
- Nitric Oxide (NO) 250/1 ppm
- Methyl Mercaptan (CH3SH) 10.0/0.1 ppm
- Tetrahydrothiophene (THT) 40.0/0.1 ppm
- Nitric dioxide (NO2) 20.0/0.1 ppm
- Hydrogen fluoride (HF) 20.0/0.1 ppm
- Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) 100/0.1 ppm
- Ozone (O3) 5.00/0.01 ppm
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2) 20.0/0.1, 100.0/0.1 ppm
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O) 20.0/0.1 ppm
- Phosphine (PH3) 20.00/0.01 ppm
- Ethylene oxide (ETO) 100.0/0.1, 200.0/0.1 ppm
- Single-gas portable monitor
- Portable gas detector
The UNI single-gas portable monitor is ideal for a variety of applications. It consists of options to detect an extensive range of exotic gases, such as exotics. Such smart sensors are designed to last longer, with a warranty of one to three years, guaranteeing the long-term safety of the users. Thanks to the broadest range of sensor options commercially available at present, this product is great for particular gas detection requirements.
Lightweight, Durable and Flexible
This single-gas portable monitor weighs around only 125 g and measures 9 cm x 6 cm x 3 cm, so users are not weighed down by heavy detection and can finish their duties in a safe and comfortable manner. It is simple to clip on; the UNI can resist harsh surroundings, functioning from 5% to 95% humidity and temperatures of −20 °C to 50 °C. It is ATEX/IECEx and UL approved and thus is ideal for use in any sector.
The UNI single-gas portable monitor can be customized to the user's choice. It provides low, high, STEL and TWA alarms to guarantee the safety of users. The UNI single-gas meter provides various alarm types, such as vibration and six bright-red LED lights. The huge LCD display and long battery life together ensure that users are constantly updated on the present gas levels in their environment, keeping them safe.
Easy to Use, Easy to Service
Downloading events seems to be easy with the UNI; as many as 50 events can be logged onto this portable gas detection instrument and can be easily downloaded with the docking station. Furthermore, the docking station enables quick calibration of the long-life sensors. For additional security, this device comes with a warranty of one to three years, so users can be confident in additional care even after the initial purchase.
- Comes with a wide range of gas types
- Availability of audible, visual and vibration alarms
- Comes with 50-event datalogging
- Adjustable alarms are offered
- Broadest choice of sensors commercially available
- Small, durable, lightweight and comfortable
- Quick download
- Simple to calibrate and bump test
- Three-year battery operation
- ATEX, IECEx approved
- UL classification I, II, III, Groups ABCDEFG
- Medical industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Industrial hygiene
- Process industries
- Food and agriculture
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
Portable Gas Detector Range - International Gas Detectors.
Video Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd