The PID NEO, one of the latest portable VOC gas detectors, can perform detection down to parts per billion (ppb) levels and up to 15,000 parts per million (ppm). This makes it the perfect choice for a portable VOC gas detector.
The NEO provides various models from the most sensitive 1 ppb to a greater range of 15,000 ppm. This makes it the most adaptable portable VOC gas detector commercially available and appropriate for an extensive range of applications.
The special PID design guarantees that the NEO offers excellent stability, sensitivity and reproducibility — the three main qualities that users require for VOC detection. Also, it consists of real-time data monitoring, three-point calibration, a built-in cross factor list and a PID lamp that can be replaced easily.
The remarkable 15+ years of PID product knowledge from IGD makes the PID NEO a detectably improved portable VOC gas detector. Moreover, the extensive industry knowledge guarantees users are receiving a detectably better service and product offering.
Detectably Better Portable VOC Gas Detector
Given below are the available sensor options:
- 0.01–5,000 ppm (POR-NEO-181)
- 0.001–15,000 ppm (POR-NEO-184)
- 0.01–15,000 ppm (POR-NEO-182)
- 0.05–200 ppm benzene
- PID detector
- Portable gas detector
- Benzene detector
- Handheld VOC gas detector
The PID NEO is one of the world’s latest portable VOC gas detectors for reliable detection up to low parts per billion (ppb). It is essential to track for volatile organic compounds at ppb and ppm levels as VOC are hazardous to life. This is why it is essential to have a reliable portable VOC gas detector like the PID NEO.
Smaller, Lighter and the Most Stable on the Market
The PID NEO has been developed keeping the user in mind. In contrast to existing PID portable VOC gas detectors that are commercially available, the NEO is smaller and lighter. These are known to be the perfect qualities for a portable unit, particularly one that is utilized for spot-checking hazardous VOC gases. The engineering design of the PID Lamp has offered NEO the most stable and precise reading available, even at 1 ppb levels.
Long Battery Life and Easy Charging
A portable VOC gas detector should be capable of fulfilling the requirements of the site or the investigation, and one of these demands is battery life. The NEO surpasses present standards in portable VOC detector battery life, featuring a 24-hour continuous run-time even while linked to the app through Bluetooth.
The NEO features a MICRO USB port for simple and rapid charging; whether it is used in the office, following a site visit or on the way in the vehicle, the NEO is flexible to fulfill user needs.
Downloadable Alarm Record and Built-in Cross Factor List
As VOC gas detectors are utilized for particular applications for spot-checking and quantifying hazardous volatile organic compounds, users require a monitor that can record on the move. The PID NEO has complete datalogging ability, up to six months at 1-minute intervals. All of this data can be downloaded to the NEO App while in the field or downloaded to a PC through the USB Micro connection.
Furthermore, the PID NEO features one of the longest cross factor lists in the sector with over 200+ built-in cross factors. This is essential when users have particular VOC gases that need the PID NEO to monitor.
Feature Rich and Designed to Last
The NEO is packed full of more features such as:
- Pump blockage alerts
- Man down alarms
- Three-second response time (quicker on the market)
- Exhaust port for collecting gas samples
- Low energy (BLE) connectivity
- Simple-to-replace PID lamp
- Large detection ranges in various models
Also, the PID NEO has been developed to resist even the roughest of conditions. For firefighters attending arson investigations or users detecting pipe leaks, ground gas monitoring or hazmat response, the PID NEO is a sturdy, stainless steel design that can resist any condition.
- Most stable PID detector that is commercially available
- Availability of most stable PPB detector
- Excellent linearity over complete measurement
- Smaller and lighter weight
- Strong battery run time with the help of lithium-ion
- Low energy Bluetooth connectivity (BLE)
- Sturdy stainless steel housing available with rubber boot
- Downloadable alarm records
- USB Micro for quicker charging
- Integrated cross factor list for more than 200 gases
- Big backlight graphic display
- Simple operation
- Real-time gas readings
- Man down alarms
- Pump blockage notification is given
- Visual, audible and vibration alarms available
- Extensive VOC ranges
- Two-point and three-point calibration available
- Traceable calibrations
- Auto pump shut off at low-flow condition
- Integrated high, low, TWA and STEL alarms and over range alarms
- Two-year warranty including sensor and lamp
- Free user training available with every monitor purchase
These are just a few of the features of the PID NEO. Thanks to more than 10 decades in gas detection manufacturing and offering VOC gas detectors for over 20 years, the company is the expert in gas detection and offers a detectably better service. Users can contact the experts in gas detection at present.
- Medical and sterilization
- Air quality and environmental checking
- Limited space entry
- Benzene detection
- Hazmat response
- Personal safety
- Exposure control for hazardous and explosive gases
- Paint industry
- Process industry
- Glue manufacturing
- Dangerous chemical storage
- Arson investigation
- Fire response and investigation
- Laboratory environments
- Fuel storage
- Pharmaceutical and bioanalytical laboratories
- Dangerous waste disposal
- IVF treatment
- Virology labs
- Cell therapy
- Chemical manufacturing
- Offshore applications
- Environmental consultancy or environment agencies
- Ground investigation, chemical leaks and brownfield sites
- Military applications (chemical weapon disposable/investigation
- Odor treatment
- Petrochemical industry
- Construction industry — wood panels and building materials.
- Logistics for dangerous material transportation
- Industrial hygiene
- Environmental emission tracking
- Leak detection
- Aerospace sector
- Manufacturing such as vehicles
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
PID NEO - Portable VOC Gas Detector Introduction Video
Video Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd