The PID NEO Benzene from International Gas Detectors is one of the most precise and sophisticated portable Benzene detectors commercially available. It is capable of detecting concentrations from as low as 5 ppb up to 200 ppm. Thus, it is not just the perfect choice for Benzene detection but also the most precise portable benzene detector.
Coupled with the excellent PID product knowledge of 20 years, the PID NEO Benzene is a detectably better portable Benzene detector. Also, the company offers free training and demonstrations. A century worth of industry knowledge from International Gas Detectors guarantees that users receive a detectably better service and product offering.
- Benzene: 0.05–200 ppm range
- Portable benzene detector
- Portable VOC detector
- Single-gas portable detector
The PID NEO Benzene detector is the world’s most advanced portable benzene detector that can detect reliably to low parts per billion (ppb). It is crucial to monitor for benzene as it is a highly toxic gas and a class 1 carcinogen. Thus, it is vital to own a reliable low-level portable benzene detector like the PID NEO Benzene.
Smaller, Lighter and the Most Stable on the Market
The PID NEO Benzene portable Benzene detector has been developed with users in mind. In contrast to existing Benzene portable gas detectors, the NEO Benzene tends to be smaller and lighter.
These are perfect qualities for a portable unit particularly for one that is utilized for spot-checking for benzene exposure. The engineering design of the PID Lamp has offered NEO Benzene the most stable and precise reading available, even at 5 ppb levels.
Long Battery Life and Easy Charging
A portable Benzene detector should be able to fulfill the demands of the site or the investigation, and one of these demands is battery life. The NEO Benzene surpasses present standards in portable Benzene detection battery life, featuring a 24-hour continuous run-time even while being connected to the app through Bluetooth.
The NEO Benzene features a MICRO USB port for simple and quick charging; whether it is used in the office, following a site visit, or on the way in the vehicle, the NEO Benzene is flexible to satisfy user needs.
Downloadable Alarm Record and Easy to Service
Since portable Benzene detectors are utilized for particular applications for spot-checking and quantifying hazardous gases, users need a monitor that can record on the go. The PID NEO Benzene has a complete datalogging capability, including more than 240,000 data points.
All of this information can be downloaded to the NEO Benzene App while in the field or downloaded to a PC through the USB Micro connection. The NEO Benzene detector has an exhaust port for gathering samples to be sent for laboratory analysis.
Furthermore, the PID NEO Benzene features a simple to replace benzene filter tube and PID lamp. This guarantees simple maintenance and rapid access. This is something that users need on a portable benzene detector.
Feature-Rich and Designed to Last
The NEO Benzene is packed with more features such as:
- Exhaust port for gathering gas samples
- Man down alarms
- Wide detection ranges in various models
- Pump blockage alerts
- Low energy (BLE) connectivity
- Simple-to-replace PID Lamp
- Three-second response time (quicker on the market)
Furthermore, the PID NEO Benzene has been developed to resist even the toughest of conditions. Whether users are firefighters attending arson investigations, detecting pipe leaks, performing hazmat response or monitoring ground gas, the PID NEO Benzene is a sturdy, stainless-steel design that can resist any condition.
- Higher stability over temperature and humidity variations
- Simply cleaned and field serviceable
- Exhaust port for gathering Benzene gas samples
- Integral shielding offering enhanced response time
- New flexible design enables lower detection ranges
- Complete range of approvals
- Downloadable alarm record
- Quick response and greater baseline stability
- Complete six-month datalogging
- Rapid change and replaceable Benzene filter and PID lamp
- Precise and stable benzene detector down to 5 ppb
- 0.05 to 200 ppm
- Availability of integrated Bluetooth for Android app
- USB rechargeable
- Lighter and more durable compared to alternative models that are commercially available
- Industrial hygiene and safety monitoring
- Personal protection
- Oil and gas
- Benzene monitoring
- Arson investigations
- Process industry
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
PID NEO - Portable VOC Gas Detector Introduction Video
Video Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd