The TOC-20 Refrigerant Gas Detector from International Gas Detectors offers precise measurements of refrigerants, thereby assisting plant compliance to F-Regs and EN 378.
The TOC-20 has clean lines and can be simply integrated into present or newly intended control systems, which makes it the preferred device of plant engineers. The TOC-20 gas detector can work individually or combined into third-party control systems.
The TOC-20 refrigerant gas detector is the perfect solution to guarantee that users’ plant or walk-in freezer complies with both EN 378 and F-Gas regulations. The sensor has the ability to detect several F-gases, such as R22, R134a, R404a, R407c, R410a, etc. The TOC-20 gas detector is an independent monitor with relay, 4 to 20 mA and 0 to 10 V output.
This enables the detector to be integrated into building management systems or site-wide refrigerant control systems. In addition to this, the TOC-20 refrigerant gas detector has a user-friendly interface with a color RGB display and internal sounder. The display offers live gas readings.
- Analog output ranging from 4 to 20 mA
- Plug replaceable sensors
- Color RGB display with live gas readings
Standard applications include the following:
- Walking cold stores
- Refrigerant plants to guarantee compliance with F-Gas and EN378 regulations
- Small commercial walk-in freezers
- Industry Standard 4 to 20 mA output
- Standard 2 gang pattress mount
- TUV Tested
- Wall mount or dado mount
- Weight 200 g
- Range accuracy of +/−2%
- Temperature = −5 °C to 55 °C
- Replaceable sensor
- Feasibility of in-service calibration
Listed below are the accessories available for the TOC-30 (sold separately):
- Bump test kits
- Collector cone
- Cable glands
- Remote reset button
- Gas collector hoods
- Calibration adaptors
- Splash guard to enhance IP rating
- Audible visual alarms or beacon sounders