The Poli multi-gas monitor from International Gas Detectors Ltd has the ability to detect up to five gases using just the latest model. The option of an integrated pump enables pre-entry checks. The availability of an extensive range of gas sensors makes it perfect for an extensive range of industries.
This multi-gas sensor consists of an extended life battery, enabling constant updates of the gas levels in users’ environments, even when used for a long time. The unit features a lasting outer case, 360 audible/visual, man down alarm, LED alarm bar and wireless remote team communication. This is the reason why the POLI is considered one of the most adaptable commercially available multi-gas monitors.
The POLI comes with more than 30 smart plug and play sensors, which can be altered by the user. The POLI multi-gas monitor helps users always have the correct detector.
Listed below are the available sensor options:
- PID/VOC = 0–2,000 ppm or 0–10,000 ppm
- Oxygen long life (O2) = 0%–30% VOL
- Pellistor flammables (LEL) = 0%–100% LEL
- Dual range methane = 0%–100% LEL/%VOL
- IR flammable (LEL) = 0%–100% LEL
- Carbon monoxide (CO) = 0–9,99 ppm
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) = 0%–5% VOL
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) = 0–100 ppm or 0–1,000 ppm
- Ammonia (NH3) = 0–100 ppm or 0–500 ppm
- Hydrogen (H2) = 0–1,000 ppm
- Chlorine (Cl2) = 0–50 ppm
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) = 0–20 ppm
- Hydrogen chloride (HCl) = 0–15 ppm
- Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) = 0–1 ppm
- Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) = 0–100 ppm
- Phosgene (COCl2) = 0–1 ppm
- Hydrogen fluoride (HF) = 0–20 ppm
- Nitric oxide (NO) = 0–250 ppm
- Ethylene oxide (ETO) = 0–100 ppm
- Tetrahydrothiophene (THT) = 0–40 ppm
- Phosphine (PH3) = 0–20 ppm or 0–1,000 ppm
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2) = 0–20 ppm or 0–100 ppm
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O) = 0–20 ppm
- Methyl mercaptan (CH3SH) = 0–100 ppm
- CO (0–500 ppm + H2S (0–200 ppm)
- SO2 (0–20 ppm) + H2S (0–100 ppm)
- Smart plug-and-play sensors
- Portable gas detector
- Up to five gases on a single monitor
- Pumped or diffusion versions available
The POLI 5 gas detector is a perfect, customizable multi-gas monitor that has been developed for an extensive range of gases and applications. The smart sensors of this clever device carry ID and calibration information with them for rapid exchange. With POLI, users are always with the correct portable multi-gas monitor.
This multi-gas monitor consists of a 16-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery and 12 hours for the pumped version. It can be changed from the pumped version for pre-entry checks to the diffusion version for constant use.
The POLI has been specifically developed with the user in mind, with quick response times and real-time readings for quick reassurance on the levels of gas in the users’ surroundings. This multi-gas sensor comes with a warranty of two years for additional care following the initial purchase.
Real-Time Gas Readings and Datalogging
The POLI multi-gas sensor is available with four to five gas detector options, all fitted with customizable alarms for users’ needs. Thanks to the visual, audible and vibration alarms, there are several methods to keep users informed. The flip screen and 360 alarm bar make it considerably simpler to verify the status of the surrounding, particularly in low-light spaces.
The POLI has the ability to store up to 240,000 data points, which can be downloaded easily. Users can rapidly charge the POLI multi-gas monitor through micro-USB, whether onsite, in the office or in a vehicle.
Durable Multi-Gas Monitor
The POLI features improved durability, thanks to its double shot outer case. Also, this detector for four to five gases is small and lightweight, so it is flexible for a range of situations without being held back by a heavy device. Training and simulation come through the Mpower app. Thus, teams do not need to be put through prolonged training sessions to make use of this monitor.
This multi-gas sensor is available with wireless remote team communication and an optional dock station for calibration and automated bump tests. Thus, there is no requirement for extra communication techniques or calibration from engineers, so consumers can get the most out of this device.
Pump or Diffusion with PID Sensors
The POLI comes in both a pumped and diffusion variant, including the option to suit a PID sensor for VOC detection. This makes the POLI multi-gas monitor perfect for limited space entry where pre-entry checks can be done with the help of the integrated pump. The option of PID and exotic sensors implies that the POLI is the ideal portable gas monitor for any application.
Experts in Portable and PID Detection
More than a decade’s experience of best-in-class manufacturing experience makes IGD the market leader in gas detection. The industry knowledge and product knowledge guarantee that users always get the correct monitor for the right application with traceable calibrations.
Besides this, the company has been manufacturing and offering PID monitors for more than 15 years. This vast experience guarantees that the company can offer the greatest level of service and product knowledge, while also offering a detectably better VOC monitor.
Plug-and-Play Smart Sensors
The POLI features smart Plug-and-Play sensors. These sensors contain several benefits over conventional monitors. Initially, the sensors retain their calibration and information, which enables users to rapidly replace end-of-life sensors with new ones that have been pre-calibrated earlier.
Lastly, as the data is stored on the sensor, it enables users to quickly alter gas types without re-calibrating the monitor. This is particularly beneficial for users who attend to a range of different gas hazards like HazMat and Fire Departments.
- Most stable and linear PID sensor commercially available
- Big display with live gas readings
- Simple to read text
- Two-button operation
- Availability of sounds, 360 light, display and vibration alarms
- Up to five gases on one monitor
- Warranty for two years
- Datalog can be done for up to six months
- Availability of pumped and diffusion variants
- Pumped version can be changed to diffusion mode when required, thereby extending battery life
- Automatic flow fault notification is sent
- Double shot housing can be done with a soft-touch finish for durability
- Plug-and-play smart sensors — simple to change sensors
- Comes with a 16-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB can be recharged
- Availability of man down alarms and wireless communication (optional)
- Data can be downloaded
- Optional docking stations for automatic calibration and bump tests
- Confined spaces
- Dangerous materials handling
- Petroleum industry
- Chemical industry
- Beverage industry
- Semiconductor or wafer fabrication
- Laboratories and research applications
- Firefighters or emergency response groups
- Rescue teams
- Comes with a portable detector
- User manual
- Spare filter is available
- USB cable
- UK 3-pin plug
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty for two years
- Automatic calibration and bump test stations are available
- Restricted entry kits
- Hard carrier case
- Wireless modules
- Water trap filters are offered
- Hard carrier case provided with Tygon tubing for reactive gases
- Hand probe available with coiled PTFE tubing
- Wireless command module
- Hand probe can be performed with 1 M tubing
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
Image Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd
Introducing the POLI Multi Gas Monitor
Video Credit: International Gas Detectors Ltd