The 2012 Sensors Expo & Conference will have over 150 exhibitors displaying their latest technologies for sensors and sensors-related industries, from June 6 to 7 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
Some of the measurement and monitoring devices exhibited at the show for MEMS, Mobile Sensing, Wireless Sensor Networking, Energy Harvesting, etc are listed below:
- YEI Technology (Booth 85) will include 3-Space family of AHRS/IMU, with high-reliability IMU and AHRS. With compact design, YEI 3-Space is of high-precision and cost-efficient
- Schneider Electric and Gas Sensing Solutions at Booth 302 will include unique temperature, humidity and CO2 wireless sensor that can operate for 10 years using a single AA battery
- INTEGRATED Engineering Software at Booth 303 will exhibit Application Programming Interface (API), allowing the integration of CAE software programs for various design analysis application
- Synkera Technologies in Booth 423 will include new UltraKera MOS sensor prototypes
- MaxBotix in Booth 426 will exhibit the new HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ Ultrasonic High Resolution 1mm Accuracy Sensor
- Vibration Research at Booth 508 will showcase its VR9500 Revolution, 5th generation vibration control system hardware with Version 10 software for electro-dynamic and servo-hydraulic shakers.
- Hoffmann + Krippner at Booth 608 will exhibit the innovative Sensonik
- austriamicrosystems AG in Booth 615 includes two new sensors such as AS3935 Franklin Lightning Sensor IC and AS5132 contact-less angular position sensor.
- Plessey Semiconductors in Booth 627 will demonstrate two types of Heart Monitoring technologies, along with the introduction of the PS25203, an automotive sensor product for improved vehicle safety.
- Freescale Semiconductor at Booth 911 will exhibit three advanced demos with feature videos of their new products such as the Kinetis KW20 Wireless MCU and MC13242 RF Transceiver; the Xtrinsic Capacitive and Resistive Touch-Sensing (CRTouch) Platform; and Windows 8 Freescale 12-Axis Xtrinsic Sensor Platform.
- Linear Technology in Booth 1020 will display its extensive energy harvesting power management ICs and Wireless Sensor Network products of Dust Networks Product Group.