The Middle East and Africa pressure sensor market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 10.4% from 2014 to 2019. Middle East and Africa pressure sensor market had a share of 12% in the global pressure Sensor market in 2014.
The growth of Middle East and Africa Pressure Sensor market is driven by the increasing demand in automotive sector and technological advancements in the sensors technology.
In this report, the Middle East and Africa pressure sensor market has been classified by types into Piezoresistive, Capacitive, Electromagnetic, Resonant Solid State, and Optical Pressure Sensor. The electromagnetic pressure sensors segment is projected to grow with the highest CAGR of 11.9% from 2014 to 2019.
Middle East is estimated to command the largest share of 75.0% of the Middle East and Africa pressure sensor market. The pressure sensor market of Africa is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12.4% from 2014 to 2019. The factors driving the growth of pressure sensors market in Africa are its increasing use in various applications, such as automotive and medical.
There are several players in Middle East and Africa pressure sensor market, which makes it a competitive one. As of 2014, the market witnessed presence of various international players, including Honeywell International, Siemens AG, Robert Bosch, General Electric, and Emerson Electric Company. New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to grow in the pressure sensor market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
Data from Manufacturing Firms:
- Fast turn-around analysis of responses of manufacturing firms to recent market events and trends
- Opinions from various firms regarding different applications where pressure sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisitions in each geography
- Market data and key developments of top companies
- Shipment/Volume Data:
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
- Trend analysis of Application:
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography