The features of the GD10P are such that they offer an effective response to detecting gas hazards in a broad range of industrial environments from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical installations.
These infrared gas detectors are different from other models as they use silicon based solid-state infrared sources. The total optomechanical construction and design is so stable that it is possible to obtain a high response speed while offering superior service life and detector stability saving service and maintenance costs.
A bridge interface is available enabling direct connection of the detector to catalytic systems using the present control and cabling modules.
In order to configure the optical fast response time and special fault levels, an industry standard HART® interface is used and also enables access to extended maintenance data.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The key features of the GD10P are:
- Solid state IR sources (SimSource™), high IR source flash rate
- True dual path, double compensation optical design
- Selectable response rate, dual layer weather protector
- Early dirty optics warning, integral termination compartment
- Low power consumption and Independently heated mirror and lens
- Superior long term performance compared to filament lamps
- No recalibration, monitors and accounts for all changes in optical path
- Fastest IR point detector on the market, ideal for speed critical applications
- Reduces load on UPS
- High performance detection in rough environmental conditions.