The Shipsurveyor from Teledyne was developed after in-depth consultation with ship managers, ship owners, and shipping personnel. The outcome is a series of eight instruments committed exclusively to the marine market.
The Shipsurveyor is an easy-to-use multipurpose detector. The multiple features of the instruments are ideal for all marine applications, including cargo monitoring, confined space monitoring, and inerting.
It is possible to concurrently measure and display up to five gases. The hydrocarbon range, which employs state-of-the-art infrared technology, can be calibrated with propane, butane, or methane, based on the application.
The Shipsurveyor is also equipped with a remarkable and practical collection of application software. Teledyne’s bespoke software not only offers basic on-board calibration but also enables printing of calibration certificates. Furthermore, comprehensive datalogging software is provided as a standard and allows logged gas readings with vessel locations to be uploaded to a PC.
The Shipsurveyor comes with MED and ATEX approval, offering a comprehensive shipping solution.
- Large display—all gas readings are simultaneously displayed
- Dual Mode—Confined Space Monitor (CSM) and Combustible Gas Indicator (CGI)
- Infrared technology is available for inert atmosphere measurements
- Configurable Audible and Visual Alarms (CSM)
- Seamless calibration with certificate printing
- Allows detection and reporting of fault
- Internal pump with a higher flow rate reduces tank sampling times
- Option to select the language