The Shipsurveyor was developed after extensive consultation with ship owners, shipping personnel and ship managers. This results in 8 instruments dedicated to the marine market.
The ShipSurveyor is versatile and yet can be used in a simple manner. The instrument range has a large variety of features and are suitable for all marine applications including confined space monitoring, cargo monitoring and inerting.
It is possible to simultaneously measure and display up to 5 gases. The hydrocarbon range that uses the latest infrared technology can be calibrated with propane, butane or methane-based on the application.
The ShipSurveyor also has an impressive and practical suite of application software. The company’s software does not only allow simple on-board calibration but crucially provides the ability to print calibration certificates. Also, complete datalogging software comes as standard allowing logged gas readings with vessel locations to be uploaded to a PC.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The key features of the Shipsurveyor are:
- Easy to use 2-Button Instrument
- Infrared technology for inert atmosphere measurements
- Simple calibration with certificate printing
- Large display – all gas readings simultaneously displayed
- Dual Mode – Combustibe Gas Indicator (CGI) and Confined Space Monitor (CSM)
- Configurable Audible and Visual Alarms (CSM)
- Internal pump with superior flow rate to minimise tank sampling times
- Enhanced datalogging with ‘Location’
- Innovative ‘quick-connect’ range of accessories
- Fault detection and reporting
- Language options.
The applications of the Shipsurveyor are:
- LNG/LPG Tankers
- Pre-entry checks in tanks
- Crude oil cargo tanks
- Chemical tankers
- Bulk carriers
- Fruit carriers
- Personal monitoring for tank maintenance