The MX 43 analog and digital controller delivers 8 analog 4-20 mA signal outputs or a digital contact signal. It enables continuous measurement and control of gases present in the air or atmosphere.
The MX 43 digital technology permits up to 32 detectors to be connected on eight lines for better cost savings.
It controls both analog channels and digital lines, and is ideal for a wide range of applications.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 4 or 8 lines / 16 to 32 detectors maximum
- SIL 1 certified
- Analog and digital controller
- Versatile controller
- Strobe and horn
- Back-up battery
- Power supply
- Removable terminals
- On-board relays
- RS485 output
- USB datalogging kit
- The 4 Gb USB drive offers over two years of storage in majority of configurations
- The USB option provides:
- The ability to save and restore firmware and configuration files
- To save gas measurements at a sampling rate of 2 seconds to 15 minutes, while events are saved when they occur