The GD1 has been designed with features that offer a suitable response to detecting gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments from offshore production facilities to wastewater treatment plants.
A tuneable laser diode is at the heart of the detector that eliminates environmental effects from sun, rain and fog.
The laser scans single absorption lines where there is no interference from other gases.
The complete optomechanical design and construction is so stable that an ultra fast speed of response can be achieved whilst providing unparalleled service life and detector stability, thus saving on maintenance and service costs.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The key features of the GD1 are:
- Laser open path toxic gas detection, tuneable laser diode/laser scanning
- No undisclosed source of failure, large area of coverage
- High sensitivity, quick response
- Vibration and misalignment tolerant optics
- Heated optics, transmitter and receiver
- No sensor recalibration or replacement
- Superior detector stability and specificity
- Suitable for use in SIL 2 systems
- Fewer devices cover the same risk
- Suitable for personnel safety purposes
- Ease of alignment and setup
- High performance in arduous conditions
- Non-proprietary user interface and improved preventative maintenance
- Laser Open Path Gas Detector.