The GT Series is a range of portable gas detection instruments that integrate robustness, quality, and modern technology in an easy-to-use handheld gas detector.
It is built for the gas industry and meets all the requirements of service technicians in a single unit.
Key Features of the GT Series
- Seven operation modes:
- Leak test
- Barhole testing
- Confined space entry
- Carbon monoxide
- Pressure leak tightness
- “Ticker” (Geiger) indicator on ppm range (audible and visual)
- Detection of methane leak from PPM to volume gas with superfast ppm response
- Flashlight and pressure range
- Automatic and manual datalogging
- Optional O2, CO, and H2S ranges
Bump Test and Calibration Station
The GT Series has a user-friendly test and calibration station, which delivers fast and efficient support for all the instruments. The station can be installed easily, and with FlexiCal Plus software, users can get test records and generate certificates. It is available in two models for “Individual” and “Mixed” gases.
GT Series - New look and feel