Teledyne has introduced MicroSafe 500 and 600 Series gas detectors that are integrated with a non-intrusive operator interface. Programming and calibration instructions appear on a 16-character backlit display in an easy intuitive and sequential script.
The transmitter design integrates comprehensive fault diagnostics with every condition easily detected on the transmitter display.
The 500 Series gas detector comes standard with a linear 4 to 20 mA output, LED indicators for fault and calibration status, self-adjusting zero and span, and one-man remote calibration.
The 600 Series comes with the same features as the 500 Series, but it also includes an RS-485 serial communications port and three alarm relays
- Electrical Classification — Explosion-proof
- Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, and D
- Modular plug and play transmitters and sensors
- Intuitive non-intrusive operator interface
- Model 500—4 to 20 mA
- Model 600—4 to 20 mA, alarm relays, and Modbus RTU
- Easy menu-driven programming and calibration
- Integral sensor fault diagnostics, with two models to select from