The Meridian universal gas detector from Teledyne uses only one detector head to easily accommodate all types of sensors. This is regardless of whether users need an electrochemical sensor for a hazardous setting, or require a catalytic or infrared bead sensor to identify combustible gases.
Distinct personality boards are not needed in the gas detector, and the need for using various detector heads to enable the instrument to work as a toxic or combustible gas detector is avoided. The Meridian gas detector accommodates all types of sensors in a single detector.
All users need to do is to fix the particular combustible or toxic sensor to the universal detector head and the Meridian universal gas detector will automatically determine the type of gas that needs to be identified. The sensor is installed in an easy, plug-and-play action.
Teledyne constantly works to predict customers’ upcoming requirements. The company has developed the Meridian gas detection platform to be future proof, enabling customers to leverage its latest sensing technologies while sustaining ease of use and peace of mind.
- Supports up to three sensors for each transmitter
- A complete range of toxic and combustible sensors
- A single detector head has been provided for all types of sensors
- Global regulatory approvals
- Multiple communication procedures
- Voted the best industrial hygiene—fixed permanent system