The Model CX gas detection sensors available from Teledyne have been fitted with Modbus™ RTU RS-485 and standard analog 4 to 20 mA outputs. These sensors can be utilized with SmartWireless Site Sentinel CXT/CX controllers.
The CX controller consumes minimal power and, hence, is the perfect choice for battery-powered detectors (optional) in applications, where power is not economically viable or not available.
Users can easily and cost-effectively deploy the CX gas detection sensors in both temporary and permanent installations. Such low-power sensor assemblies make use of electrochemical technology for an elaborate list of toxic gases.
Features of the CX SmartWireless Gas Detection Sensors
- Gas detection sensors consume minimal power
- Built-in diagnostics
- Integrated display
- Non-intrusive magnetic interface
- Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, and D
- Electronics are fully encapsulated
- Quick thread release (for replacement of sensors)
- Electro-polished 316SS construction