The Freedom Direct gas detector helps reduce installation and inventory costs associated with multiple gas detection points throughout a facility by as much as 40%. This gas detector has been custom designed to detect combustible gases by using Infrared or Catalytic Bead sensor technologies. It further delivers information on gas concentrations directly to a controller that is specifically designed to accept Catalytic Bead sensors without the requirement of a transmitter.
The initial investment needed to maintain plant safety is reduced by this detector as it prevents the use of the transmitter.
- Simple, compact design perfect for difficult or remote installations
- Plug-and-Play Sensor Technology to offer effortless maintenance
- Upgradable to the Freedom 6000 in the Field
- Compatible with IR and Catalytic Bead Sensors
- Switch between catalytic bead and Infrared technology seamlessly