The OLCT 60 detectors launched by Teledyne are a new generation of high-quality gas detectors, encompassing all industrial requirements for a wide range of applications.
The OLCT 60 Series is available in two different versions:
- Remote or on-board sensor
- XP or IS sensor (toxic or oxygen versions)
With the OLCT 60AD version, the sensor can be remotely installed up to 15 m (standard), which enables performing detection in inaccessible locations, or in Zone 0 by using the intrinsically safe (IS) version.
Built with 316L stainless steel, the detector units are robust and resistant to corrosion. The head of the unit can be turned to disconnect the pre-calibrated sensors. It is possible to calibrate these “smart” sensors outside hazardous areas.
Non-intrusive access to a safe menu is provided in the OLCT 60. Calibration can be performed in hazardous areas by using an operating mode that complies with safety rules.
- Pure air injection
- Standard gas injection
- Access to maintenance menu
- Calibration validation is performed by taking the usage rate* into account
- Zero validation*
All the above-mentioned tasks can be performed by using an exclusive magnetic key, which avoids the need to open the detector. Access to the maintenance mode is safeguarded so that accidental reprogramming of the unit is prevented.
*Automatic adjustment of zero and sensitivity
- SIL2 capability for combustible gases
- 4–20 mA analog transmitter together with display
- Resistant to corrosion
- Detects oxygen, refrigerant, toxic, and combustible gases
- Comes with remote sensor head, intrinsic safety, or flameproof versions
- Engineered for industrial applications
- New XP IR infrared sensor for CO2 or combustible gases
- Non-intrusive, One-man calibration