The CO2 Multi Monitor is considered to be the ideal instrument for measuring CO2 in safety critical situations such as refineries, brewing, bottling plants, nuclear, distilleries and landfill sites.
This monitor is a fixed gas detection system with up to 8 sample inputs and has been custom designed to monitor CO2 in the range 0 to 5% using reliable and long life infra-red technology.
Calibration and set-up are easy and straightforward using the Active-8-or hand held unit. System status is displayed by several LED indicators and a digital LCD. It is possible to link the system to alarms and other equipment within the facility through relays or analogue outputs.
- Brewing and distilling
- Gas monitoring for the drinks industry (CO2/Freon/Ammonia/etc)
- Nuclear industry – to monitor in and around the reactor area and at Emergency Muster Stations for CO2 emissions
- Gas monitoring in power stations
- Rapid detection of CO2 in cooling and refrigeration
- Landfill market – monitoring for the ingress of CO2 into buildings on or adjacent to landfill sites
- General industry – anywhere CO2 needs to be detected or monitored (for example, public house cellars, shopping malls, fruit stores, process control in greenhouses and in buildings where CO2 levels are linked with ventilation and heating systems)
- Long life IR sensor
- Robust construction
- Stand alone system capability
- Up to 8 point CO2 sampling system
- Secure calibration and configuration access
- Interfaces with BMS/ HVAC systems easily
- Ease of installation calibration and commissioning