The MX 62 TP features the latest HMI (Human Machine Interface) tailored for seamless interaction with the controller and the broader gas detection system. This interaction is facilitated by a large, fully interactive, high-resolution color touch screen, measuring up to 15 inches, enhancing the visualization of crucial gas detection data.
Image Credit: Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection
Access control functionalities have been improved by implementing secure and regulated user profiles. These personalized access profiles are adaptable for specific individuals or groups and are managed through identification methods, enabling precise control and flexibility in handling life-saving assets in safety-critical settings within nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical, heavy industrial, and research laboratory contexts.
Moreover, Teledyne’s event data logger guarantees the seamless recording, tracing, and detailed documentation of all gas detection incidents, whether real or simulated, directly onto the memory card. This not only enhances compliance monitoring and output reporting but also saves significant time compared to the earlier manual and paper-based methods.
The MX 62 TP offers access to innovative features, including:
- Intuitive Human Machine Interface displaying detectors on site maps (optional)
- Continuous event and alarm recording through the HMI, with data stored on a memory card and compiled into CSV files
- Optional SMS messaging functionality
- Remote management of the control unit through an embedded web page
- Digital communication capabilities with other Teledyne Oldham Simtronics controllers via additional interfaces
The MX 62 TP is a valuable addition to the extensive MX controller family, which includes the MX 16, MX 32, MX 43, MX 52, MX 62, and MX 256 models. This diverse range of control solutions is designed to cater to any gas detection requirements.