The OLCT 10 and OLC 10 monitors have been designed for use in parking garages and boiler rooms. These monitors provide the most cost-effective solution for the nonstop monitoring of flammable gases (OLCT 10, OLC 10) or toxic (OLCT 10) and vapors in ambient air.
The OLC(T) 10 is a cost-effective, easy to install and use gas detector ideal for non-hazardous rated areas. It is capable of communicating via 4-20 mA or RS485 digital communications.
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead, semi-conductor or electrochemical sensors
- Detects combustible, refrigerant and toxic gases (CO, NO, NO2, Methane, Butane, Propane, Hydrogen, NGV, LPG and freons)
- EN 14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
- For commercial use (boiler rooms, carparks, hospitals, etc.)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2 (except semi-conductor version)