The First Responder portable gas detector available from Teledyne is a combustible gas indicator that has been built for emergency response technicians in the gas sector.
The First Responder portable gas detector detects flammable gas at LEL, PPM, and % Vol levels with the inclusion of carbon monoxide, for interior air supervision.
An alternative external range diffusion probe equipped with a high-speed semiconductor sensor allows quick response while detecting tiny leakage in fittings.
Features of First Responder Portable Gas Detection
- Carbon monoxide range for interior air monitoring
- LEL, PPM, and volume flammable gas series for general safety monitoring and detection of leakage
- Manual and automatic data logging
- Access to all features are enabled through a simple four-button operation
- Probe-fitted semiconductor sensor (range of 0 to 10,000 ppm) offers instant response leak detection with visual or audible “Ticker” (Geiger) alarm indication