The OLCT 10N available from Teledyne is a digital combustible gas detector specifically developed to detect oxygen (O2), combustible, or toxic gases.
The detector has been designed for use in combination with the MX 43 controller, and offers a precise and rapid response. A total of 32 detectors can be distributed on 8 lines or linked to the same digital line.
The controller receives all transmitter data in less than 1 second. The operator interface is non-intrusive and needs just a simple magnetic wand. It enables one-man calibration without having to open the enclosure.
Features of the OLCT 10N Combustible Gas Detector
- Supplied with electrochemical sensors or a catalytic bead
- Digital transmitter without display
- Detects O2 and toxic and combustible gases
- Detects H2S, CO2, O2, NO2, NO, NH3, hydrogen, butane, methane, and propane
- For use with the MX43 controller only
- Suitable for commercial and light industrial applications (such as hospitals, laboratories, boiler rooms, waste-water treatment plants, and cooling rooms, etc.)
- ATEX 3G-certified for use in zone 2