The OLCT 10N is a digital gas detector designed for detection of toxic gases or oxygen. It is meant for use along with the MX 43. The OLCT 10N offers a quick and accurate response. A maximum of 32 detectors can be connected on the same digital line or distributed on eight lines.
All transmitter information is received by the controller within one second.
Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and permits one man calibration without the need to open the enclosure.
- Digital transmitter without display
- Detects O2, combustible and toxic gases
- Available with catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Available for detection of O2, H2S, NH3, CO2, NO, NO2, propane, butane, methane and hydrogen
- For use only with the MX43 controller
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone two
- For light industrial and commercial applications (cooling rooms, boiler rooms, hospitals, laboratories, waste water treatment plants, etc.)